General Terms and Conditions of KANCHA Design UG, subsequently KANCHA.
Last updated: October 2015
(1) These general terms and conditions apply for the business agreement between KANCHA and you as the customer in their at that time valid version.
(2) You as the customer are seen as a consumer insofar as you are concluding a transaction, the objective of which can be attributed neither to your commercial not to your self-employed professional occupation.
§2 Conclusion of a binding agreement
(1) The presentation of goods in our webshop at http://www.kancha.de does not constitute a legally binding offer. Rather, it is a nonbinding invitation to you as the customer to submit an order. Your order constitutes a legally binding offer of purchase to KANCHA. The contractual partner is
KANCHA Design UG
District Court Berlin Charlottenburg
Register number: HRB 155114 B
Managing directors: Sebastian Gluschak
(2) The ordering process works as follows. After selecting the desired goods and confirming your selection by clicking “add to cart” you can review your selection in the cart. By clicking “proceed to checkout” you confirm your selection. After typing in your billing address, selecting the payment method and conducting the payment process you are submitting your binding offer by clicking on “place order”. The order can only be sent and transmitted if you agree to these contractual obligations by marking the checkbox “I have read and accept the terms & conditions”.
After receiving your order we will send you a confirmation. This confirmation is our agreement to your offer of purchase.
§3 Object of the contract, prices, goods availability, payment options, properties
(1) Object of the contract are the goods which were ordered by you and confirmed by us, at the prices displayed. Value Added Tax is included, shipping costs might be added. Errors and mistakes are excepted, in particular with regard to the availability of goods.
(2) You have the possibility to pay by advance payment, PayPal and credit card (Visa, Mastercard, American Express). By selecting advance payment you agree to pay the due amount promptly after conclusion of contract.
(3) The properties of the ordered goods are evident from the product descriptions on our webshop. Pictures might vary a bit from the actual product as our products are handcrafted. The colour of the materials used can vary since these are natural materials.
§4 Shipping, Retention of title
(1) Unless otherwise stated all goods on offer are ready to ship.
(2) Shipping is done by regular mail.
(3) In case of advance payment, shipping happens after receipt of the payment.
(4) KANCHA reserves the ownership of the goods until the entire agreed amount was paid.
§5 Refund Policy
Right of Cancellation
You have the right to cancel this contract within 14 days without giving reason.
The 14 days period begins with the day on which or a person named by you, who is not the logistics carrier, have/ has received the goods.
To exercise your right of cancellation you must transmit to us (KANCHA Design UG, Neckarstr. 19, 12053 Berlin, GERMANY, email address: firstname.lastname@example.org, Phone +49 (0)175 6737 876) a clear declaration (e.g. via mailed letter, fax or email) about your decision to cancel this contract.
To adhere to the 14 day period it is sufficient to send this declaration before the 14 day period is over.
Consquences of the Cancellation
When you cancel this contract, we must refund to you all payments which we have received from you, including the delivery cost (except for additional cost resulting from non-standard delivery if requested by you), within 14 days from the day of receiving your cancellation declaration. For the refund we will use the same payment method which you used to pay, unless you and we explicitly agree on a different payment method; in neither case will we charge you any refund fees. We can withhold the refund until we have received our goods back or until you have provided evidence of sending us back the goods – depending which one is first.
You must send back or hand over to us the goods promptly and at the latest within 14 days from sending us your cancellation declaration. This deadline counts as kept if you send the goods before the 14 days are over.
You bear the direct cost of shipping the goods back to us.
You only have to compensate us for a loss of value of the goods, if this loss is to be attributed to a handling of the goods which would not be required for testing the properties and functionality of the goods.
End of Refund Policy
§6 Customs Fees
(1) Import taxes and duties may apply for delivery addresses outside the European Union. These taxes and duties must be paid by you.
You can contact us anytime by sending an email to email@example.com